Below are the full details. More info or to enter: https://www.paddypallin.com.au/contest/wild-rivers.html
Paddy Pallin's Wild Rivers Photo Contest
The NSW government is planning to raise the Warragamba Dam by 14 metres which will result in the destruction of over 4,700 hectares of Blue Mountains World Heritage National Park, inundation of the habitats of 48 threatened plant and animal species and 65 km of Wild Rivers.
We are dedicated to protecting our wild places. To raise awareness about New South Wales' threatened Wild Rivers, we're asking you to show us your Australian wilderness photos and tell us what these special places mean to you!
Paddy Pallin will donate $2 per entry that will go toward protecting our Wild Rivers.
Grand Prize: $3,000 Paddy Pallin shopping spree*
Category Prizes: One winning entry from each of the 5 categories listed below will win a $500 Paddy Pallin gift card!
People's Choice Award: Most popular entry will win a $1,500 Paddy Pallin gift card
Don't forget to vote for your favourite entry! Share yours with friends and family to rack up the votes and win!
Show us your wild Australian photos. Submit your entry into one of the following categories and in the caption, tell us what this wild place means to you!
- Australia's Wild Rivers: Help us show the world what's at stake - photos of our pristine, untouched Wild Rivers.
- People in Nature: Show us you and your mates making the most of what Mother Nature has to offer.
- Water: We want to see your adventures in, under, above and around the water.
- History: Vintage? Well-loved? The "glory days"? Whatever you want to call it, take a trip down memory lane and show us your (or your grandparents') wild adventures!
- Landscapes: Jaw-dropping, awe-inspiring, screensaver worthy wilderness photos showcasing your favourite snapshots of Australia's wild spaces.